Accessibility Statement for Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd
Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for disabled and impaired people. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our www.enabledi.co.uk website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include disabled and impaired people in our website design process as design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities.
It defines three levels of conformance:
Level AA, and
Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AAA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard but conform with level AA instead.
– Images have been provided with Alternative Text Descriptions,
– Videos have Closed Captions,
– Colour contrasts have been optimised to a 4:5:1 ratio.
– Written content has been made readable and understandable.
– Page titles, headers, links and buttons are descriptive.
– Navigation via screen readers, keyboard only and other modalities is optimised.
We will also aim to supply audio descriptions and transcripts for video and/or podcast content that may be presented on this website.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
- Phone: 07894 497687
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
The Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All up-to-date browser versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, IE 11 with assistive technology on recent versions of operating systems (desktop and mobile) mac OS X, Microsoft Windows & Android and Apple iOS.
The Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd website is not compatible with:
- Browsers that are older than 3 major versions or mobile operating systems older than 5 years.
Accessibility of the Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd website:
Although our website has been designed and developed in accordance with the four WCAG principles – perceivable, operable, understandable, robust – and with a broad spectrum of physical, cognitive and situational limitations in mind, we realise that it cannot cater to all possible conditions.
We would ask that any user affected by limitations should contact us so that we may advise alternatives.
KreativeInc Agency assessed the accessibility of the Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd website by the following approaches:
- Automatic evaluation via https://wave.webaim.org/.
Formal Approval of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).