Inclusion is not an add on or a tick box exercise; woven into the fabric of an organisation, it drives meaningful change, benefitting everyone.
Providing Disability Inclusion & Diversity Consultancy, at Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd we are passionate about supporting you to build an agile, high performing and diverse workforce. Diversity equals strength.
19% of the working-age population in the UK have a disability or long-term condition. Are these numbers reflected in your organisation’s profile? Are you confident you have asked the right questions and invited your team members to share this information, rather than ask them to disclose a secret?
We offer a professional, pragmatic and supportive approach, enabling your people to work to their strengths.
Our services will benefit your organisation as a whole, by maximising satisfaction and productivity and minimising the potential for conflict in your workplace.
Do you want to become one of the growing numbers of organisations who recognise the true value of meaningful inclusion?
Becoming an inclusive organisation under our guidance will be able to:
- Comply with your legal duty of making reasonable adjustments where necessary.
- Examine where barriers exist in your policies, processes and practices. Often barriers remain invisible unless experienced. Barriers can exist in recruitment processes, policies and procedures and day-to-day working practices.
- Remove any barriers to reduce the need for adjustments.
- Benefit from the business case for having a truly diverse and inclusive workforce by attracting and retaining the best candidates for the job.
The commercial benefits of inclusion are far-reaching:
- For your reputation: become an employer of choice.
- For your productivity: get the best skillset by being able to recruit from a diverse workforce.
- For your continuity and growth: benefit from a workforce working to its strengths.
At Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd, we offer end-to-end solutions.
Exploring reasonable adjustment options with HR, Occupational Health or Line Managers to determine what is appropriate and support with procurement and implementation recommendations. Equipping team members with enabling strategies. Recommendations of tools and strategies for your colleagues with a disability or long-term condition to maximise strengths.
Training & Seminars/Webinars
Bespoke approach meeting the needs of your organisation. Includes examples to support Line Manager’s understanding of their legal duty in making adjustments and how to determine what is reasonable. Guidance for awareness around neurodiversity, unseen conditions, customer service and experience. Covering all aspects of disability.
Covering specific projects that are linked to the strategic goals of your organisation. This can range from data collection and encouraging information sharing, to analysis and removal of individually identified barriers in your policies and processes.
Would you like to find out more about our individual services and our rates? Do you have a specific case you would like to discuss?
Please get in touch for a no-obligation chat. We are always happy to support you in any way we can with your disability and inclusion needs. You can use the contact form below or contact us via telephone or e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kate Dean – Director of Enable Disability & Inclusion Consultants Ltd
- 07894 497687